Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Greetings All !

1. Beitrag ID: 22922 #1
    Registrierte Benutzer
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Blinzeln Greetings All !

Hi Everyone,
    I was just wondering what happened since this forum had some work done? I had to re-register as a new member, again, as if I had never been here before, plus, the posts I had on USDM Legend radios has disappeared! Oh well, guess i will have to start again!!

A new quick question: Are any H-L.com forum members Police Officers? I am a retired Police Ofcr from New York, and I have been collecting Police insignia for about 30 years now, (shoulder patches, badges, hats, etc.), and was just wondering if anyone here, besides being a Legend Fanatic, might also be a Police Officer?

Thnks to all - have a great weekend!

Joe G

2. Beitrag ID: 22926 #2
    Administrator Benutzerbild von MikeD
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von EzgoinLegend Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Everyone,
    I was just wondering what happened since this forum had some work done? I had to re-register as a new member, again, as if I had never been here before, plus, the posts I had on USDM Legend radios has disappeared! Oh well, guess i will have to start again!!
    Hi Joe,
    yep I guess too. We have had a Databank crash any weeks ago so I hadn't any chance to inform most members like you what happened here. And yes I do remember about topic of the radio you wrote. So most Posts and Threads have been lost. The last SQL Backup I had was from 12/07 in December last year. I hope you can forgive me, because it's not been my intention. Whenever you have time please re-write your last post of that radio. That would be really nice

Thank you for all, Joe k1: -Mike

3. Beitrag ID: 22992 #3
    Registrierte Benutzer
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von MikeD Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Joe,
    yep I guess too. We have had a Databank crash any weeks ago so I hadn't any chance to inform most members like you what happened here. And yes I do remember about topic of the radio you wrote. So most Posts and Threads have been lost. The last SQL Backup I had was from 12/07 in December last year. I hope you can forgive me, because it's not been my intention. Whenever you have time please re-write your last post of that radio. That would be really nice

Thank you for all, Joe k1: -Mike
    Hi MkeD,
    Nah, it's really no big deal, honestly! I was just a bit confused when I couldn't sign on - almost like I'd never been here before, as the forum did not recognize my screen name, password, nothing - sort of a 'Twilight Zone' situation.
    My son just finished detailing my GS 6-speed, so I will post pics of that sometime today - might be more interesting than the radio thread I had written!