Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 27

Thema: Hello from Norway

1. Beitrag ID: 5248 #1
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard Hello from Norway

I was recommended to register here. I understand that I posted my problems the wrong place: http://www.honda-legend.com/forumen/...9584d3b37140ff
    It's not easy to register here when all the questions is in german(not my strong side ), but I managed to do it anyway
    My problem is the IR remote to open doors/trunk as described in the link.
    I measure between the GRN/WHT and GRN/BLK wire, the voltage varies up to 365mV when I push the button on the key. The voltage never goes higher than 365mV. Is that enough???

:clueless:

2. Beitrag ID: 5250 #2
    Erfahrener Benutzer Benutzerbild von DasKlee
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

welcome

unfortunately i'm not one of the tech-guys here but michael, mike, klaus or some others might be able to help you a bit

3. Beitrag ID: 5323 #3
    Administrator Benutzerbild von MikeD
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hi there
    I'm sorry in responding your problem too late, but I'm still a bit busy. My question to you: Does your prob still exists ? Please get back to be if your prob still persists -Mike

4. Beitrag ID: 5333 #4
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hello MikeD.

Yes my problem still exists. I talked to the Honda dealer again, and they sayd that they have the "keyless entry checker". They could check the key if I could come by next thursday.

PS: This is not the first time you help me I have used the search funktion on acura-legend.com, and almost every time the answer comes from you:clap:

5. Beitrag ID: 5336 #5
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Vidar
    Hello MikeD.
    Yes my problem still exists. I talked to the Honda dealer again, and they sayd that they have the "keyless entry checker". They could check the key if I could come by next thursday.
    Hmm, should be no prob at all. Will search the right papers for you then you can test it for yourself. I did it too and it's really easy. But I can't remember of what I did. It's been a long time since I did it. So I have not the right measured values in my head. I'll get back to you tomorrow if you agree

Zitat Zitat von Vidar
    PS: This is not the first time you help me I have used the search funktion on acura-legend.com, and almost every time the answer comes from you:clap:
    Oh really? Yes, that's right, but I'm not a member of this forum anymore. Too many things happened, of enviousness, and esp hatefulness against me. Sad and long story and I felt not good myself last year. It was a hard decision for me to leave Acura Legend. Now it's a war place and kindergarten over there. The other reason why I left, was that someone has hacked my account over there and deleted almost 3500 posts from me. It was a damn and hard work in crating those threads in all pics since 4 years. Sometimes horrible for me to post in English. Since I know that in the USA are some German hater who don't like Germans. It was not my English problems - it were some members over there they wanted me to leave that forum. And I did it. Since Matt does not lead the forum anymore, and the new owners has taken the new ownership, it's by far not the same place as any years ago. Believe me it makes me sad that I left Acura Legend, but I'm happy to be here where I belongs to.

Our new forum is strong. We have excellent members here and all things runs strong and fine. If you feel to ask or if you get any problems, you can talk to us all. All members speaks English too and that should be not the problem. Yes, the forum is in German, but it's not a problem to install a languager chooser temporarily. Hope to see you again my frriend -Mike

BTW: Please post some pics of your ride in the Gallery. I'd like to see them

6. Beitrag ID: 5416 #6
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hi Vidar,

welcome to the board. Sorry that you have to handle with German Buttons, but we are working on this.

Regarding your problem:

It seems as if you have a loose ground connection, since the voltage jumps up just a little, when activating. This indicates, that the power supply works, but isn't grounded properly. So please check the voltage of any of the both wires to a proper body ground point. If you have a perfect 12V jump on one of both wires, you have successfully indicated the plus wire. Next step would be to measure the resistance (Ohm-Meter) between ground wire and body ground (Should be ~0 Ohm).

Hope this helps you out a little, take a friend with some electric skills to help you an you should be fine.

Keep me on the run...

7. Beitrag ID: 5441 #7
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Took the car to the Honda dealer today with no luck. They didn't find out any more than I knew already.

KevinKA7: Do you mean a loose ground connection to the control unit? I have not checked that yet. Do you know where the Control unit is located?
    I don't think measuring will be any problem. I'm educated in electronic

8. Beitrag ID: 5466 #8

Standard

Hello Vidar,

the controller for the IR remote maintenance sits in the interior driver's side under the lining of the axle of the steering wheel.

Thus it looks:

Is loaded your key also in the starter lock?
    Does the trunk function with the IR?

To the test whether the key at all still sends can you with a digital camera or Cam in the Handy as white light see.

Sorry my English is very badly otherwise I you over it more would write.

Greeting Klaus
    Grüße Klaus

16 Jahre KA7 >450tkm........................................ und noch immer kein bisschen langweilig

9. Beitrag ID: 6101 #9
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

I have still not figured this out

The central lock funktion fine.
    The IR system does not work on drivers door or the trunk.
    I have a aftermarket alarm(defa) that works with keyless entery. Both systems worked fine before.
    The key transmit.
    The charging system for the key charge with over 9,4V.
    I removed the door panel, and measured between the GRN/WHT and GRN/BLK wire, the voltage varied up to 365mV when I pushed the button on the key.
    I measured the voltage on the control box. I measured the blk and its nearly 0 ohm, and the wht/grn was battery voltage. The last wires (GRN and BLU) isn't there?

My control box doesnt look like yours klaus52:

Is it the wrong box I'm cheking? Is there another box for the IR remote? I didn't find anything about that in my service manual.

10. Beitrag ID: 6103 #10

Standard

Hello Vidar,

that is the correct box, it has with you only another housing color.

With 9.4 V that is actually shop correct.
    Do you have times with a camera tested whether your key send ?

Must me your whole contributions still times in peace read,
    in order to understand your problem correctly.

Greeting Klaus
    Grüße Klaus

16 Jahre KA7 >450tkm........................................ und noch immer kein bisschen langweilig

Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte