Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 27

Thema: Hello from Norway

1. Beitrag ID: 6105 #11
    Legende Benutzerbild von MichaelKA8
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hello Vidar,
    I'm sure, your remote is to weakly. Both receivers, that one from trunk and that from door, make the same.
    The voltage about 365mV is a little to low.
    I have two remotes for my legend, one of them, that one, that the pre-owner always was using, is making same mistake most of the time, only sometimes work.
    The second one is perfect working. The difference from power I can already see from the distance remote-to-door. The first one has maximum half meter reaching, the good one nearly two.
    From my old Civic the Infrared remote had same problem: First it began with failure sometimes, that was becoming more and more until no reaction, although the controllamp from remote was working.
    The reason was simply: In the remote is one electrolytic condenser soldered two the board and put down for not make it to high. Directly before soldered in the board, the wires from condenser were broken. First they contacted sometimes, then less and less until the condenser was falling out. The small remote-unit from Civic I could open with breaking the plastic, then I soldered the condenser correctly and put the plastic together with some pattex "Sekundenkleber". After that, the remote was perfect again.
    Unfortunately until now I have no idea, how I can open the plastic from the legend-key without completely destroying it. I'm sure that is the same mistake, because the accumulators are still strong and the receivers, or even the controlunits not go wrong, specially not both inputs same time. Another possibility is the contact from accu to remote, inside the remote.
    Regards, Michael
    Was ist der Unterschied zwischen einer Herde Rindviecher und einer Horde Parteibuchochsen?:hmm:
    Die Rindviecher machen Milch und Fleisch, die Parteibuchochsen Bullshit!
    :stein:

2. Beitrag ID: 6106 #12
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

P.S.: I forgot to write, that a broken leg from that condenser not only reduce the power from remote, but also disturb the row of pulses, the sender must transmit.
    So now I have another crazy idea to check remote and receiver: Try to take an infrared remote from any TV or Video and check the voltage from receiver again, even the pulses are wrong, perhaps the receiver get the signals, so that you can check output voltage.
    Michael
    Was ist der Unterschied zwischen einer Herde Rindviecher und einer Horde Parteibuchochsen?:hmm:

3. Beitrag ID: 6114 #13
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von MichaelKA8
    P.S.: I forgot to write, that a broken leg from that condenser not only reduce the power from remote, but also disturb the row of pulses, the sender must transmit.
    So now I have another crazy idea to check remote and receiver: Try to take an infrared remote from any TV or Video and check the voltage from receiver again, even the pulses are wrong, perhaps the receiver get the signals, so that you can check output voltage.
    Michael
    I had the same idea I took the remote from the TV and measured between the GRN/WHT and GRN/BLK wire in the door. I got the same result. The only difference is that the key only transmit for a few seconds when I press the button, and the TV remote transmit as long as I hold the button.

4. Beitrag ID: 6115 #14
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Now I already opened my wrong remote.
    I must make some pictures to show.
    There are no electrolytic condensers inside.
    Can have two possibilities of mistake:
    The first is simply, that the accus really are tired after that long time with many times charging and decharging.
    The other one: This remote does not have a really board, it is a film with the electric lines and the parts on it.
    For sending are two LED's responsible, they are soldered to the film and beside the soldering I can see, that the isolationfluid is broken, maybe the line too. But until now, I cannot measure a broken line.
    How to open the remote?
    I was taking a small electric cutter, like "Dremel"
    With that I cut around the keyside plastic, the "Infraredmirror" and break that out. After that I could pull out the complete key with remote out from the housing.
    It is still possible, to put it back into the housing and take some "Sekundenkleber" to bring the infraredmirror back to close it.
    Michael

5. Beitrag ID: 6206 #15
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hello MichaelKA8

Could you take some picture of the key after you opened it, and the film with the electric lines and parts? I think it would help to see how this looks before I find my dremel.

Vidar

6. Beitrag ID: 6207 #16
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Yes, of course I will do, but I have one problem:
    With my old mobile I cannot send pictures to my computer via bluetooth, since I have a new computer. Now I must take the newer mobile from my wife:grin:
    The pictures from my wifes mobile will be better too.
    So not desperate, the pictures will come soon:cheers:
    Gruß Michael

7. Beitrag ID: 6208 #17
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Vielen Dank

8. Beitrag ID: 6212 #18
    Administrator Benutzerbild von MikeD
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von MichaelKA8
    Now I already opened my wrong remote.I must make some pictures to show. Michael
    Mike, about what are you talking from? The remote key or the remote unit? If, I have a pic of a opened Remote Key. Looking great -Mike

9. Beitrag ID: 6225 #19
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

I'm talking about our key with the remote unit, Mike.
    I have two keys for the car with remote. And one of them I opened, cause it makes bullshit.
    Gruß Michael

10. Beitrag ID: 6232 #20
    Administrator Benutzerbild von MikeD
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Sorry for the late response but I was working in the background as always. Yes I have an old key but I decided not to throw it away. Good for us . Pic comes tomorrow. Time to hit the hay :sleep: -Mike

Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte