Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: MikeD

1. Beitrag ID: 7000 #1
    Registrierte Benutzer
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard MikeD

Mike -

I am a member of Acura-Legend.com. I don't speak German but I found you here.

I'm sorry that you no longer belong to that forum. You were a GREAT help to most of us in the U.S. that own Generation 2 Legends. Your posts and DIYs were the BEST!

There are several morons on that forum who are big on attitude and small on brains. Hotstartup is about the worst. If you left the forum because of him, it's too bad. Our loss. Most of that forum is about people spouting their attitudes and giving their unsolicited opinions about other peoples cars. I have to sort through a lot of garbage to get useful information like you have posted.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for helping me and others. Maybe if I have more problems in the future, I can find you on the English version of this website.

- John Ellis - Lafayette, Colorado

2. Beitrag ID: 7003 #2
    Legende Benutzerbild von MichaelKA8
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hi John, welcome on this board.
    It is not a problem, when you cannot write German. Most of us have some capabilities in english, more or less and will be busy to answer in english.
    I'm sure, Mike will be lucky to see you on this board.
    Have a good time,
    Michael
    Was ist der Unterschied zwischen einer Herde Rindviecher und einer Horde Parteibuchochsen?:hmm:
    Die Rindviecher machen Milch und Fleisch, die Parteibuchochsen Bullshit!
    :stein:

3. Beitrag ID: 7004 #3
    Honda Guru Benutzerbild von HondaLegend
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hello John, welcome here.

No prob to post in english.

Honda Legend KA8
    Honda Legend KB1

4. Beitrag ID: 7015 #4
    Administrator Benutzerbild von MikeD
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Oldacura
    Mike -
    I am a member of Acura-Legend.com. I don't speak German but I found you here.

I'm sorry that you no longer belong to that forum. You were a GREAT help to most of us in the U.S. that own Generation 2 Legends. Your posts and DIYs were the BEST!

There are several morons on that forum who are big on attitude and small on brains. Hotstartup is about the worst. If you left the forum because of him, it's too bad. Our loss. Most of that forum is about people spouting their attitudes and giving their unsolicited opinions about other peoples cars. I have to sort through a lot of garbage to get useful information like you have posted.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for helping me and others.
    - John Ellis - Lafayette, Colorado
    Hi John
    how it's goin? I do hope all things works well for you. Hmm, your SN 'OldAcura' sounds kinda known for me. Anyway nice to see you here aboard :bowdown:

Sigh, lots of things happened at that time. Yes I left AL forever. To many things happened based on some members and its unfairness, enviousness attitude, and especially hatefulness against me. Sad and long story and I felt not good myself last year. It was a hard decision for me to leave Acura Legend, because it was my 2nd home since almost 5 years. One reason why I left, was that someone hacked my login account over there and deleted almost 3500 posts (of 7800) from mine. It was a damn hard work in creating those threads in all pics since many years.

5. Beitrag ID: 7088 #5
    Honda Guru Benutzerbild von AcuraRL35
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

woow, i just went through some posts over there and the story seems to me to be an ugly one. bad, bad :tröst:
    Momentan fällt mir kein Spruch für die Signatur ein...