Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 17

Thema: Happy Birthday, MikeD!

1. Beitrag ID: 9581 #1
    Registrierte Benutzer
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Gespräch Happy Birthday, MikeD!

Hi Mike!

It's Graeme. I created a new username because I couldn't post from the other one. How have you been? Hope all is well.

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! :happy: :cheers1:

2. Beitrag ID: 9582 #2
    Administrator Benutzerbild von MikeD
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Graeme,
    my godness I'm really surprised to hear from you. The 1st friend who knows about my BDay Thank You.

Been a while since I have seen you around. How its goin my friend? I do hope all things works well for you. Yes I got your PM and also I do know what happend with your account. We had a terrible Databank crash some months ago. It happened due a Server change. So I had no other chance to recover the old Databank from March with the actually Databank from May. One member had the same problem like you. Wanna know who it is? It's Javier from Spain. I'm sure you know him from AL. He registered almost at the same time like I did at that time. Later then I have lost him . Now he's here

Your Login Problem
    Should be no prob, Graeme. I reset your password and send it via PM to you

OMG I'm really happy to see you here. How are the things? Does my old forum still alive? Sometimes I miss many friends from over there. Friends like You, Mike Diaz (See Nopi Pics), Daddymac, Stevieray, Hass (my old pimp), Lee... Just to name a few. Please tell them my best regards over there on AL.

If you don't mind me asking: What about Lee? Do you know what happened with him? I miss him just bc I have nothing heard from him. His old EMail link is kinda invalid and I'm not able to reach him. I sent him lots of EMails without any responses. Really really sad :sad:. Lee is still a great friend for me like you and others.

Please keep in touch my friend. Now I feel better to know: You're here :bowdown:

3. Beitrag ID: 9584 #3
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von CDX NSX Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Mike!
    It's Graeme. I created a new username because I couldn't post from the other one.
    Zitat Zitat von MikeD Beitrag anzeigen
    Your Login Problem
    Should be no prob, Graeme. I reset your password and send it via PM to you
    Fixed! PM has been sent to you. You should now be able to Login, my friend

4. Beitrag ID: 9585 #4
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

I found the reason bc of your account...

Your account was in the wrong Usergroup. Usually all Registered Members should be in "Registered User" Group (Primary Usergroup). Yours was in "User Awaiting EMail Confirmation" Group oh:. My god. Don't ask me what happened. I'm pretty sure it has something to do about our last Databank crash in March. Usually I'd never change such important groups in vB. Unless I have a reason to do it. But I did not. Anyway try to login with your SN LegendGS and your new PW. It should now work my friend -Mike

5. Beitrag ID: 9586 #5

Standard

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!:cheers: :cheers:

Kam grad erst aus Luxemburg zurück

Wünsch Dir ne ganz tolle Feier und viel Gesundheit!!!!!!!!

www.tatwaffen.de

Bist ungeschickt, hast linke Hände? Läufst gegen Türen und auch Wände? Kannst nicht schrauben und nicht lenken?
    Hast auch Probleme mit dem Denken? Kriegst nicht mal deine Schuhe zu? Du bist ein Mann für ATU!

6. Beitrag ID: 9589 #6
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Vielen Dank, Daniel :cheers:
    Die Feier hab ich heute schon gehabt, während ich das Update auf 3.60 Installiert habe

7. Beitrag ID: 9590 #7
    Registrierte Benutzer
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Cheers Mike :cheers:

8. Beitrag ID: 9591 #8
    Gesperrt
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Hi Mike!

Looks like it's working now!

All the guys seem well. Nick (Daddymac) is now a moderator, in case you haven't heard. Steve put his car up for sale. He's now rolling around in a new Civic. He pulled his sedan off the market temporarily because his son got into an accident his his coupe. Mike Diaz hasn't been to the forum since the end of May. No one knew what happened to him until just a couple of days ago when Nick got in touch with him. Apparently, Mike Diaz made a bet with his wife that he would not log on to the forum until his car is done.

As you know, Lee left the forum during the change of control. He has since returned. He is involved in organizing this years NOPI meet-up.

The forum is holding up. The attitudes there are still quite immature, but with new management's backing, we're cracking down on the negativity that has been infecting the forum. Hopefully, in time, we can restore the forum to its former glory.... OK, maybe that's being too hopeful... ... but we're trying to get close.

Your participation at the forum has definitely been missed.

PS. I think that I was automatically put into the "awaiting confirmation" usergroup from the begining. Something must not have gone right during the registration process. I know that I received the email confirmation and took the steps necessary. For some reason, I think that vBulletin didn't process it properly. Not important now though.

9. Beitrag ID: 9592 #9
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von LegendGS Beitrag anzeigen
    All the guys seem well. Nick (Daddymac) is now a moderator, in case you haven't heard. Steve put his car up for sale. He's now rolling around in a new Civic. He pulled his sedan off the market temporarily because his son got into an accident his his coupe. Mike Diaz hasn't been to the forum since the end of May. No one knew what happened to him until just a couple of days ago when Nick got in touch with him. Apparently, Mike Diaz made a bet with his wife that he would not log on to the forum until his car is done.
    Nikki a mod? Wow. Definately well deserved. Yep. He is the right man for this job
    Stevieray put his car up to sale? Oh man that makes me really sad. I saw his Sedan during Nopi meet in Sept '04. His car was really excellent and so damn clean. And yes: I know the story about his son. Oh my...
    Mike Diaz has not been to the forum since May? I hope he's still ok. I miss him

As you know, Lee left the forum during the change of control. He has since returned. He is involved in organizing this years NOPI meet-up.
    Really? I did not know that Lee returned to AL. All I know that he left AL almost to the same time like I did. He does what? He's organizing the well known Nopi meets? Yes Lee is the right man, no doubt. Please tell Lee my best regards and I'd like to get his valid EMail address. The old one leehorton@gmail.com still not works. Here his last EMail from 02/16/06...

[OT]Mike,
    Everything has gone crazy at A-L.com. I finally gave up when Acura World forced Matt to sell to them for half of what I had offered. I could have fought it, but I don't care anymore. I am working on another forum that I would like your moderation help on. I am also looking into a few others from A-L, but it is going to be a bit. I hope all is well over at Honda-Legend.
    Later! Lee

On 2/15/06, Michael <kontakt@honda-legend-web.org> wrote:
    Hi Lee,
    nice to hear from you. Sigh, I do know that your site is currently down. It's a license thing, right? I could read the post today on AW. What a crap, right ?
    Ok, I'm here. About what can I help you? You can always count me in, I'm sure you know it. So what's your problem my friend ? Tell me... -Mike

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: Lee Horton [mailto: leehorton@gmail.com]
    Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2006 02:06
    An: MikeD
    Betreff: I need your help Badly!

Mike,
    This is Lee from Acura-Legend.com. I am planning on doing a few things and I could really use your help. Let me know if you are interested.
    Later! Lee[/OT]
    After then I got always the damn Mailer Demon who said that Lee's old EMail address is kinda invalid. Maybe you can get his actually valid EMail address?

The forum is holding up. The attitudes there are still quite immature, but with new management's backing, we're cracking down on the negativity that has been infecting the forum. Hopefully, in time, we can restore the forum to its former glory.... OK, maybe that's being too hopeful... ... but we're trying to get close.
    Yes it's time to get those attidudes much better than before. It reminds me of guys like Volkracing and 49erDJ. I hope 49erDJ's ban staus is still permanent. IMO he is a racist and esp "A Permanent Troublemaker" :yes:

Your participation at the forum has definitely been missed.
    Oh really? You make me blush as always I have posted yesterday in your forum. See Happy Birthday Blackend and MikeD. Indeed it was a strange feeling for me. Sometimes I miss my friends over there. Damn it's a handicap for me, because too many things happened against me at that time. Dunno what to do. Right now I'm kinda unsure. Should be not a problem for me to start at the scratch. But when I start at first with just some posts, the trouble and the reaction of some German haters is setting in and the drama returns :sad: Dunno what to do, Graeme. Maybe you have the right idea? I'm ready to help other over there. Maybe with some posts. But I have to carry and recognize the responsibility for my forum here and I'd never and can't neglect my duty here in that forum. I hope you know what I mean here. Surely I'd love to help some peeps over there. Presupposed The Drama Won't Returns! Please tell me what you think, Graeme -Mike

10. Beitrag ID: 9593 #10
    Benutzer-ID
    Themen

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Javier Beitrag anzeigen
    Cheers Mike :cheers:
    Mornin Javier ,
    how its goin my friend? I'm goin to install the Spain language for you. I hope it works, bc since the new vB version the language XML files has been changed. But I will do my best. I get back to you when I got it installed. -Mike

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte